B.com exams are coming near with every second, minute or hour passing by. Clearing b.com examination is not that tough. You just need some time to prepare yourself for the exams and give the 100% of what you learned, confidently. The reason to write this post is to help those who pay heed to other things apart from their B.com studies. Most people do not give heavy consideration to B.com and give stress to other courses, competition or anything. If you are doing something like CA, MBA, CS aside with B.com then it surely becomes manageable for you to rank high. But what if you are pursuing something that is different from the notion. It surely becomes a bit headache to give the 100% to pass B.com exams.
If you want to pass your B.com exams very easily, pay heed to these.
- Be Descriptive – Being descriptive may be helpful in many ways for you to score high. Try to focus on the subject matter and write as much as you can. Probability is that, if you write few lines correctly out of the bunch of lines, the reader may think that you wrote it correctly. But make sure you write around the subject matter. Don't try to mislead the reader (examiner in this case).
- Use Illustrative Images – Use your talent of art here. Make the art wherever possible. This will design your page, entice the reader, cover the page and will result in better marks. What not to do – Do make it uselessly and make wherever needed and wherever there is a chance of being made.
- Don't Cram (Just Understand) – If you have got less chance to read, you should not try to cram the heading or anything. If you have read well before the exams, then you can go for it for the better chance of success. But, in the former case, you should just understand the topic at hand clearly instead of cramming.
- First Thing First – Don't waste time on what you don't know. Try to solve simple problems or question first. Give time to harder ones once you finish the simple ones. Firstly, this will give you proper time to solve the harder problems and secondly this will assure better chances of success in simple problems as you will attempt them with a free mind.
- Be confident – Always, be confident. If you are over conscious about anything before exams, you will get nervous and a nervous mind cannot judge and process fast. When you are nervous, your mind is half indulged in the current process while being confident and smiling and relax your mind and will assure better results.
- Don't leave the last mouthful – Try to attempt the full question and don't leave it half or uncompleted for the later time span.
- Attempt Full Paper – Try to attempt all the problems. This can improve your marks dramatically.
Also Read: How To Study Like A Pro
This way you can pass b.com exam very easily with less of efforts. Hope you liked the article, if you have anything valuable to be added in this article please feel free to share with us in the comment section below.